The UC Davis DataLab supports students and faculty across the university to perform cutting-edge interdisciplinary research. Gifts to DataLab help advance student, postdoctoral and faculty research and training in data science and its applications across science and social disciplines. Your generosity can:
- Directly support individual undergraduate and graduate students and postdoctoral researchers through fellowships, stipends and/or equipment awards.
- Sponsor workshops and hackathons on applied skills.
- Promote diversity in STEM by supporting training and networking opportunities including the annual Women in Data Science – Davis conference, STEMinist into to Programming bootcamps, and Software Carpentry workshops for under served populations.
- Foster an existing or new Research Cluster on a topical application of data science. Examples include but are not limited to: data science for social good, data feminism, Bayesian statistics, geospatial and remote sensing, network science, digital humanities, and natural language processing.
- Enhance STEM outreach and data literacy across and beyond UC Davis.
- and more!
If you would like to support DataLab, please contact us.