- This event has passed.
Workshop: Advanced Beginning Python
April 4, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date: April 4, 2016
Time: 9am – 12pm
So you’ve written some Python code and it works! Now what?
This half day workshop will explore “next steps” in Python
* reusing code by placing it in importable modules
* code organization overall
* handling command line arguments with argparse
* simple testing strategies and tools, including code coverage
* using virtuale nv to install isolated collections of software on
Attendees should have some Python experience, but need not be experts.