- This event has passed.
Health Data Science Resources at UC Davis (Joint Info Session)
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Health Data Science Cluster Event: Joint Information Session on Health Data Science Resources, Oct 8, 2021, noon – 1pm (brown bag)
Welcome to the Fall Quarter of 2021!
The Health Data Science Cluster at DataLab will kick-off the fall quarter with a Joint Information Session on Health Data Science Resources, on October 8th, 2021, noon-1pm! Join this virtual meeting to learn about data science and systems resources available for health research and training at 1) UC Davis DataLab, 2) Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC), 3) Health Informatics, 4) High Performance Computing (HPC), 5) Health Information Technology, and the 5) Blaisdell Medical Library.
This session will feature the following speakers:
- Nick Anderson, Chief, Division of Health Informatics, UCDH
- Vladimir Filkov, DataLab Director of Translational Data Science
- Sandy Taylor, Program Manager and Principal Biostatistician, CTSC
- Sergey Buduchin, UC Davis HPC Technical Director
- Dr. Jason Adams, Director of Digital Health Innovation, UCDH
- Amy Studer, Health Sciences Librarian, Blaisdell Library
We hope to see you then!