UC Love Data Week returned this past February for its third year. DataLab partnered with 14 groups from across the University of California system to offer a series of workshops, talks and meetups focusing on skills and tools for working with data. Over the course of the week, over 2098 registrants participated in 26 activities, providing exciting opportunities for learning, networking and collaboration.
DataLab’s workshops during UC Love Data Week included:
- Responsible Data Science
- Developing Your Data Science Portfolio
- Stepping Outside the Cave: Developments in Virtual Reality Technology for 3D Data Exploration
- WiDS Datathon Onboarding
- D-RUG Meetup & Discussion
- D-PUG Meetup & Discussion
- UC-JUG Meetup & Discussion
Recordings and materials for the cross-UC activities are posted on the UC Love Data Week 2023 website. Additional materials are available in DataLab’s workshop archive.