The UC Davis DataLab, along with data organizations from across the UC system, is hosting UC Love Data Week 2023! Join us February 13-17 for a week of training workshops and presentations covering many facets of working with data.
With over 20 presentations and workshops, whether you’re working on qualitative or quantitative data, there’s plenty to choose from. Topics include:
- Data management and sharing for NIH projects
- Developing your data science portfolio
- Library collections as data
- Data visualization
- How and where to share your research data
- Obtaining Wikidata with SPARQL
- and much more!
All members of the University of California community are welcome to attend. Space is limited for some activities; please register individually for each event you want to attend with your UC email address.
Full agenda and links to register for individual workshops can be found at: https://uc-love-data-week.github.io/.