The latest release of RStudio came out today, include several new features including:
- A visual markdown editor.
- New Python capabilities, including display of Python objects in the Environment pane, viewing of Python data frames, and tools for configuring Python versions and conda/virtual environments.
- The ability to add source columns to the IDE workspace for side-by-side text editing.
- A new command palette (accessible via Ctrl+Shift+P) that provides easy keyboard access to all RStudio commands, add-ins, and options.
- Rainbow parentheses!
- New citation support that allows you to include document citations from your document bibliography, including Zotero!